Lisa Ashton holds clinics up and down the country, and all over the world. A clinic organiser will host or hire a venue with sessions available for you to book onto.
What Can I Expect?
- Training is available for all ages and levels of horse and rider.
- Coaching is always tailored to your goals, which are constantly reviewed.
- Your first session will include; a brief assessment, knowledge of how your horse learns to improve your timing and consistency, both hallmarks of effective trainers.
- If you prefer you can start a session in-hand and proceed to under-saddle or start under-saddle.
- Don’t forget, Lisa is teaching evidence-based knowledge, so please ask lots of questions!
- Clinics can also be themed: educating the young horse, improving your dressage test, lateral work, jumping a course, gymnastic jumping, novel object training, cross-country training and clicker training. Just ask your organiser or discuss with Lisa.
Due to demand, weekend dates are usually filled three months in advance. Please contact Lisa ASAP to avoid any disappointment.
A clinic can be one or two days, two days deepen and consolidate learning for both horse and rider. Clinics are held at a named venue with a clinic organiser who will take your booking and allocate your time/s. Depending on your goal/s, you can book more than one session at a clinic, just let your organiser know to organise times and to give your horse time to mentally relax. This format is ideal if you would like to improve both in-hand and under-saddle training. Please contact EquiSci to become a clinic organiser and receive a free session for each clinic.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking with organiser
- Some clinic venues require additional arena hire costs, to be paid directly to the venue/organiser
- Fuel is calculated in advance and shared between riders/trainers.
Workshops and lectures
An excellent way of combining the latest research in horse training via the latest technology. The use of response pads brings workshops and lectures a fresh approach making them interactive and informative. Workshops and lectures are are available in any area of equitation science and always include the latest up to date research. Please contact Lisa directly to discuss your individually tailored evening or day time workshop or lecture and price.
Equine Organisations: Staff Training
Clients include Redwings, Mount St. John, Blue Cross (Rolleston and Burford) and The Horse Trust. Contact Lisa to discuss your specific training requirements the benefits of Equitation Science to your organisation and price.
Sometimes attending a lesson or clinic is not suitable for your timeframe or your needs. Please contact Lisa for phone consultation options.
EquiSci is based in Staffordshire so bear this in mind when requesting single lessons as times and days will be very limited. However, Lisa has travelled and worked all around the world, so any location can be possible for clinics, workshops and lectures.